Minimize the time spent on purchasing and receiving with WisAcc™’s comprehensive automation and information tools. Combined with Order Entry, Inventory Control and Banking, WisAcc™ Purchase module provides a comprehensive, fully integrated purchasing system.From the moment you begin creating a Purchase Order,you’ll be able to drill down into all of your past Purchase Orders and bills with the selected vendor. You can receive partial shipments from a single Purchase Order, create a Purchase Order to fulfill a specific Sales Order and duplicate Purchase Orders if you place the same or similar orders repeatedly .
- Initiative Work Flow Menu gives a quick and easy access to all purchase functions in one-view.
- Fully Integrated with General Ledger, Banking, Sales, and Inventory Modules and Job Tracking modules.
- Track Vendors, their contacts lists, activities, notes and history all at one place. Also Vendor Master form allows to print most required vendors reports as well initiate transactions.
- Print Transactions including Purchase Orders, Purchase Receipts, Bills, Prepayments and Payments.
- Advance Purchase Order Management Functionalities includes:
- Automatically create Purchase orders from Sale order automatically.
- Track open, completed, partially completed and cancelled purchase orders
- Track Sales Tax, Discounts, Freight and other expenses related to purchases at one place.
- Order Inventory Items as Well Non-Inventory Items.
- Receive Items against multiple Purchase Orders or against one Purchase Order receive Items partially.
- Creation unlimited external or internal notes function allows properly manages Vendors and Purchase Functions where more than one personnel is handling Purchasing Function.
- Fully Integrated with Accounts Payable and creates Bills automatically from Purchase Receipts
- Sophisticated Accounts Payable functionalities includes:
- Track Discounts at the time of Purchase as well on the time of Bill Payments
- Track Prepayments to Vendors
- More than 25 well designed reports allow proper management of your purchases. Reports includes:
- Purchase Totals By Item No (Displays cumulative cost for each product in a selected period.)
- Purchase Orders Open (Displays Open Purchase Orders by Order Number, including the quantity ordered and received.)
- Purchase Order Totals (Displays Purchase Orders by vendor. You can also select a specific vendor and review only those orders.)
- Purchase Orders Received (Displays all Purchase Orders and the items that you have received for each one.)
- Payable Aging in summary and Total form
- Payable History
- Vendor Purchase Item History
- Various Sales Tax Reports and many more